continued to kiss until late night, eventually falling asleep in the attic, hugging, in an improvised bed of rectangular haystacks and a blanket with a pillow .
Early in the morning, before sunrise, an old farmer came to the barn in search of his grandson with a bucket of cold water in his hands.
– Again, this tomboy ran off to sleep in the barn. Not a problem , now Ill wake him up with the old proven method.
Having climbed up to the attic, grandfather Vladislav froze in shock, a dirty smile stretched on the old mans face. Quietly retreating from the attic, like a spy on a mission, the cheerful grandfather ran into the house.
– Isolde urgently take a camera and follow me, it will make your day and we will be able to tease our grandson for a very long time. Hurry up!
And now two old men are carefully creeping to the attic of the cursed, red-and-white barn. Seeing the picture promised by her husband, Isolde also smiled slyly and devilish lights cunningly danced in her eyes. The camera flashes illuminated the sleeping children, waking them from sleep. With an effort, opening their eyes, John and Jessica looked at each other hugging, not noticing that they had company.
– Ahem-ahem. Thats not what I meant when I asked if you liked my grandson, Jesse.
Isolde said sarcastically. Shocking the girl and finally waking John up.
– I want a great-grandson.
Vladislav Petrovich said in a confident tone. Catching Jonathan by surprise and forcing Jessica to hide under the blanket with a squeal.
– Grandfather, what are you talking about? You raised me to be a gentleman, only second base on the first date.
Johnny said with an air of importance. Causing grandfathers laughter, grandmothers heavy sigh and a stinging pinch on the side from Jesse.
Breakfast was quiet, except for the jokes from the elderly couple. The guy ignored them or joked in response. And the girl, despite her embarrassment, felt the warm family atmosphere and smiled.
After breakfast, Isolde started talking about Johns birthday.
– Dear grandson, you turned 15 years old today. How do you want to celebrate your birthday? Although I can guess some.
– Grams , do you want an honest answer or a modest one?
– Lets start with a modest one.
– Going outside with Jess.
Johnny simply replied.
The girl looked at her boyfriend with surprise.
– And what kind of honest one is then?
The girl asked, frowning.
Another sly smile on Johns face and the sound of Aunt Isoldes palm slapping on her forehead hinted to Jessica that there was going to be another stupid joke.
Looking Grandma straight in the eye, John smiled.
– Kissing Jess.
Vladislav was laughing again, secretly proud of his grandson, and Isolde was grumbling. Jessica just stared silently at her plate of pancakes, thinking that she really liked this option, but she wasn going to say it.
Johns birthday passed quietly as always, a call from his parents wishing him all the best. Calls from friends in the style of ”Happiness, health ”, the only change that happened this year, which the young man was happy about every second – a nice girl next to him.
A hearty festive lunch and a quiet family dinner with gifts.
The first gift was from Isolde.
– Its the family cross of the ODwyer clan. It is made from the crown of the first King of Ireland. Legend has it that the emerald in the middle is the dragons eye. As the last man in our family, you are obliged to wear it and keep its legacy.
– Thank you Grandma, I will always wear it. But why am I hearing about the ODwyer clan for the first time?
-Because you weren fifteen. Then Ill give you a book with the history of our clan.
– Okay, Grandma, I love you. Thanks again for the gift.
John said, hugging his grandmother.
The next gift was from my grandfather.
– This ring passed from father to son in our family, since the time of the legendary Novgorod princes. Our ancestor was a grand duke conqueror. No one remembers his name and the exact time when he lived. I only know that the runes on this silver ring should give the strength of the whole squad and the longevity of the oak. At least thats what my grandfather said. It should be worn on the index finger of the right hand.
– Thanks Grandpa.
– Yes, wear it to your health, but if you loose it you must be prepared for the heavy beating , I will not regret the rod.
– Ill try.
The last person at the table remained silent, wondering at the history of this mysterious family. She didn have a gift, and if she had, it would hardly be as good as from an old married couple. It upset Jessica. Noticing his girlfriends dejection, John squeezed her hand a little, smiling warmly at her.
– I think Ill get my present from you later in the evening.
– Yes, indeed! You will remember this gift forever.
Jesses sly smile pleased the young guys imagination.
After dinner and another evening walk to the lake, the couple returned to the barn. Starting a new round of kisses that were getting longer, bolder and French, Jessica slowly explored her boyfriends body. After making a stop in some of the most attractive places for her, the girl moved lower.
– Is that a flashlight in your pocket or are you just glad to see me?
The girl asked in a whisper.
– Im definitely glad of what I see. If you are very interested, then no one forbids you to find out the exact answer.
An anticipatory smile painted the black-haired womans face. With a light movement of her hand, the girl stroked the bulge on Johns jeans, gently squeezed three times and pulled away, got out of bed and hid her hands behind her back.
– Is something wrong?
Johnny asked excitedly.
– No, everything is fine, even excellent. Remember I told you about the gift youll never forget?
– Of course I remember. And what is it?
Anticipation shone in the guys eyes.
– Here. This is my brothers folding knife. I always carried it with me. He treasured it very much before the accident, it seems to be rare or something like that.
The shock that slipped across Johns young face did not go unnoticed.
– Thank you, I will treasure it.
This time Jessica had a sly devilish smile.
– I think you were counting on something else.
– No, no, not at all. This is a great gift, I can even dream of more.
– Thats good, because youll like the second part even more.
Jessie started to unbutton her shirt, and John nervously swallowed a full mouth of saliva. Almost unbuttoning her shirt, leaving no room for imagination, the girl leaned over to John and whispered affectionately.
– The second part of my gift… Its leaving you with blue balls, for the first time in your life, I think youll remember this moment forever, ahahahahah.
Thats how, under the bubbling laughter of a fleeing girl, Jonathan Wilson Vic was blueballed for the first time in his 15 years, in the most interesting place.
– What a bitch…
You'll Also Like
After Genderswap Reincarnation, I Raised the Strongest PlayerChapter 26 4 hours ago
After Leaving The CEO, She Stunned The WorldChapter 535 5 hours ago
ReunionChapter 6 January 26, 2023
Dark Blood PathChapter 3 January 26, 2023
I Became The Academy NecromancerChapter 7 January 26, 2023
A King is Born on the RoadChapter 15 4 hours ago
How To Live As A Writer In A Fantasy WorldChapter 32 January 25, 2023
The Problematic PrinceChapter 34 January 25, 2023
Paradigm ParasiteChapter 40 January 24, 2023
Mysterious LoveChapter 2 January 24, 2023
The Villain is Being Suspiciously KindChapter 37 January 26, 2023
I’ll Make It a Bad Ending Like a VillainChapter 74 January 23, 2023